1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you;
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions
for your nominees;
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs have 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. (No tag backs)
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
11 QUESTIONS FROM MY NOMINATOR:
1. First book that swept you into a whole new world?- Hmm, I'm not sure about the FIRST book to do this, but Shelly Crane's Significance series is one that, no matter how many times I read it, I get so wrapped up in it that I think I AM Maggie. Haha, I love it!
2. Name a book you have re-read at least 3 times? - Well, I've reread Twilight several times. And Pride & Prejudice. That is an all time favorite of mine. I've read the book and seen the movies (but the BBC version is my favorite!) countless times.
3. What genre do you prefer to read and why? - I usually prefer to read romance. Whether it's a contemporary or young adult/new adult romance or a paranormal romance. I'm a sucker for anything mushy ;) I love a good love story and a happy ending!
4. If you had a choice between a real book and an e-reader which one would you choose? - This one is difficult. I LOVE my kindle and I get a little one-click crazy sometimes, haha, but nothing compares to curling up with a good, real, book.
5. If you could meet any author who would it be?- I have so many authors that I love. Any one of them would be amazing. Amy Bartol, Abbi Glines, Tammara Webber, J. Sterling, Jennifer L. Armentrout, Colleen Hoover, Nicole Williams, Shelly Crane! I'm sure I'm leaving tons out. I would love to meet any of them, they're amazing.
6. Best quote from a book that always stays with you? - Again, so difficult to pick just one! But I'll go with “In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” Can't go wrong with Mr. Darcy!
7. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?- Hmm, I would love to visit Ireland, Alaska, Paris. Hopefully I'll be able to travel one day!
8. Favorite place to read?- Snuggled up on the couch :)
9. What is the best thing about being a blogger? - Well I'm still very new at this, but I would have to say my favorite thing so far is all the new people/bloggers/authors I've come into contact with. I've met a few really great girls so far and it's great to meet so many people who love the same books as I do. Being able to spread the word about books I love and helping to promote authors is also really awesome.
10. What other blogger would you like to meet?- Easy question, the lovely blogger from Book Boyfriend Review, since she's awesome & nominated me for this! :)
11. Favorite food?- Love tacos, or anything mexican! As far as snacks, I have a pretty serious popcorn addiction, LOL.
Let me just say that I love the idea of this "award." It's such a great way to get to know all your favorite bloggers. And I want to give a big THANK YOU to my nominator! :) I'm honored and excited that you thought of me for this. I absolutely adore your blog & facebook page and I'm so glad to have met you through this whole blogging process. In fact, all of the bloggers I have met have been so incredibly sweet and supportive. I'm still a little baby blog, but I'm looking forward to growing and building relationships with these wonderful ladies!
I have to do a little snooping aruond to get my 11 nominees, and think about what juicy questions I want to ask ;) So I will continue this post in a bit...