What comes to mind when you hear the name Elizabeth Reyes? Hot guys, Hot romance, and Hot books! In honor of her first book release three years ago, September 6th-17th is everything Elizabeth Reyes! From Forever Mine (The Moreno Brothers, #1) to Abel (5th Street, #4) and everything in between!
Also, to celebrate, Noah and Forever Mine are both on SALE for 99¢!
There are tons of other blogs participating, so be sure to keep an eye out for more reviews and guest posts!
Today, we're going to take a closer look at Elizabeth's Fate Series, a Moreno brothers spin-off!
Title: Fate (Fate #1)
Author: Elizabeth Reyes
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Age Group: Mature Young Adult/ New Adult
Publication Date: Oct 1st 2012
When Rose tagged along with her big sister to a baby shower the last thing she expected was to meet a guy. But this wasn’t just any guy. This was the exciting, sexy as sin, way out of her league black sheep of his family--Vincent Moreno. Even more surprising, this heart-stopping bad boy seemed interested in her.
Fate always had a way of interfering in Vince’s best-laid plans. His forced attendance to his annoyingly perfect cousin’s baby shower was no different. He was sure to be bored out of his skull, but instead, he met sweet little Rosie Zendejas.
What begins as a unlikely friendship between two very different people turns into one of the most intense and passionate relationships that neither ever saw coming. But just like it had so many times in Vince’s troubled past, Fate steps in once again, threatening to take away the one thing he can’t seem to even breathe without now—Rose.
Mature YA - New Adult
Fate is a Moreno Brothers spinoff series.
FACTS ABOUT THE FATE SERIES
By Elizabeth Reyes
- For some reason, so many of my readers don't know Fate #1 is out there and has been out for over a year. I continually get emails from readers asking me if I'll be writing Vince and Rose's story. I'VE WRITTEN IT! IT'S BEEN OUT FOR OVER A YEAR! I guess this is just further proof that I suck at promoting. =/
- Breaking Brandon (Fate #2), coming later this year is the first book my cover artist hired models for.
- While I love all of my stock photo covers on my previous books, there is something so disappointing about seeing one of my guys on someone else's cover. Unfortunately, stock photos are not exclusive, so it's a risk you run. I love knowing that the cover for BB will not be on anyone else's covers ever!
- I mentioned my feelings about motorcycles being dangerous. My anxiety about motorcycles being dangerous has worked its way into Breaking Brandon's plot.
- For those who are not aware, the next two characters featured in the Fate series after Brandon are Sydney and Lorenzo. I've already written the prologues for both and have to literally force myself to stay away so I can finish my current WIP. I'm so excited about them. As usual, expect lots of drama. ;)
Another fun fact about my writing in general:
Many of the incidents, fatherly/motherly advice, jokes, unexpected accidents/mistakes, awkward moments, and far out statements that my characters make or experience are a direct result from something/someone in my life.
No one will get this one yet, but once Breaking Brandon is out, you will. My brother is the Charlie Brown of my family. I'm pretty sure there is one in every family. ;)
Purchase Fate NOW!
Check out the full list of books by this author on Goodreads HERE!
US Only Giveaway:
(3) Kindle Paperwhites – US Only
(3) Kindle Paperwhites – US Only
(2) Audio book sets of The Moreno Brothers Series + Fate – US Only
(2) Audio book sets of 5th Street Series (Abel is not included as it is not on audio yet) – US Only
(1) Signed set of The Moreno Brothers including Fate, the first book in the spin-off series, plus swag – International
(1) Signed set of the 5th Street series plus swag – International
(9) eBook copies of any Elizabeth Reyes title, winner’s choice – International
About the Author:
I write because I must. It's not a choice or a pastime, it's an unyielding calling and my passion."
Elizabeth continues to answer to her calling on a daily basis. Since releasing her debut novel Forever Mine (Moreno Brothers #1) in 2010 she has now published 10* novels total and fast at work on the next. The excitement her Moreno Brothers, 5th Street, and Fate series have garnered have far exceeded her wildest dreams. It is with as much excitement that she'll continue to put out books related to these series as well as introduce brand new ones very soon.
Author social media:
Keep up with all her upcoming books/events/signings by visiting her WEBSITE.
Also come join the fun by visiting and liking her fan page on FACEBOOK.
Find Elizabeth on Twitter.
Additional places to find out more about Elizabeth Reye’s books:
Read the prologue of Abel HERE.
Check out the Moreno Brothers Page on Elizabeth's blog with LOTS of excerpts and extras.
Visit the 5th Street page on the author’s blog. Lots of excerpts and teasers of each book in series.