Friday, October 4, 2013

Release Day Blitz: Fraternizing by C.C. Brown

Release Day Banner


Title: Fraternizing 

Author: C.C. Brown
Release Day: October 4, 2013
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Synopsis:

Sometimes rules must be broken.
Sometimes your beliefs are challenged.
Other times... you just have to follow your heart.
For Marine Corps Sgt. Alex Cruz, the Corps' rules and regulations have served as a blueprint for how he should live his life. In his mind, the way to maintaining proper conduct and order relied heavily on the ability of the individual to follow orders without question. Alex was that individual.
Until...
Pfc. Cassie Bennett.
She is brand new to the Corps, looking to cement a place in the world for herself after breaking free from the oppressive life she's lived with her mother. Making it in the Corps is her way of showing her mother that she is more than she thinks she is, while also proving to herself she can survive one of life's biggest challenges.
Both Alex and Cassie are tested when an intensely strong attraction develops between them. They feel it, they want it, but one thing stands in their way... The Marine Corps order on Fraternizing. Their lust filled thoughts, their strong and aching cravings for one another, and their conflicted minds lead them on a roller coaster of emotions and feelings that neither can ignore, no matter how hard they try.
Loyalties will be tested, hearts will be broken, and careers will hang in the balance. Can Alex and Cassie keep their forbidden relationship a secret, or will they lose it all by Fraternizing?


Teaser!





Just a book reading, writing loving, mommy and USMC wife! :)

I love to write, even if it isn't what is conventional and makes everyone feel giddy inside. I usually pull from dreams, or ideas that just thrust themselves into my head. I have what some would describe as a dry sense of humor, and I think its conveyed in my writing. I like to think I am a kick ass chick, but I can also be sensitive. I'm learning to grow thick skin, and in this field, it is definitely needed!
I won't put anything out that I am not absolutely proud of, but like E.L. James said, "I can't own people's reactions to it." Thanks for reading my work... I do appreciate it!

    Connect with C.C. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...